Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Our Little Growing Babies!


Oh Rumple! Rumple is the calmest, most laid back of the bunch. He is an absolute love and it will be hard to let him go! He is just a tiny baby teddy bear!





Charming is so happy, and has all the puppy wiggles. He is walking around now, and if there is a lap near, he wants to be in it. He certainly lives up to his name!





Aurora is quite a little bringer of light into our world. She loves being held by a little girl, who loves her with all her heart. My daughter’s little dog died of old age right before this litter of puppies. She has experienced so much joy with this puppy, that I am going to give Aurora to her. They are very bonded already! When I take her from my daughter’s arms, she looks for her and tries to get back to her. Puppy love at it’s finest :-)





Belle is very smart! She has a no-nonsense approach to photography. She is getting very good at moving around, and is noticing more and more of the world around her. She is also ‘speaking’ a lot, I am hoping she will say Grandma first ;-)





Anna is our little-bitty. She is so very sweet, and loves to be cuddled on my chest. She definitely recognizes me and even gives kisses! She must remember that about half her life ago, she was getting a bottle when she was with me!





Ariel is full of puppy goodness, and yawns at all the appropriate times so that full advantage can be taken of her puppy breath. She is really starting to notice things around her and is very curious. She is a bit bigger than her near-twin, Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment