Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Herman and Lily

Herman and Lily are F2 puppies. this means that they are a second generation line. Both their mom and dad are Shinese....equal mix of Pekingese and Shih Tzu. When I added Ozzie into our home, I was hoping that his puppies would have some important characteristics that he had. I wanted their noses to be longer to eliminate any breathing issues, and their fur to be shorter and not require grooming. We absolutely accomplished that with this litter, even though it was a small one of just two puppies. I will not have F2 puppies again until later next year.  These are probably the cutest puppies we have ever had, and they are so, so sweet. They are also pretty little. They are not going to be over 12 pounds for sure, and probably more like 10. I am super proud of these guys!!! They are amazing little beings!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just sent you an email about the puppies, if either is still available. They're darling!

    ReplyDelete